Welcome! It looks like you are interested in a meaningful career in public service with the City of Eastvale!
The City of Eastvale offers an amazing array of career opportunities. Eastvale employees enjoy competitive pay, benefit packages, and most importantly, the satisfaction of doing work that helps make Eastvale a great place to live, work, and play.
We invite you to explore the exciting and fulfilling public sector career opportunities available with the City of Eastvale.
Applicants requiring special accommodations with the online application process may contact the Human Resources Department at (951) 361-0900 x434, or by submitting an email to HR@EastvaleCA.gov
The City of Eastvale is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Volunteer Openings:
- Code Enforcement Volunteer
- Records Scanner
Good luck in your employment search, and thank you for considering the City of Eastvale. You may be interested in the link below for additional assistance in your search:
- Workforce Development Centers of Riverside County (Specializing in Business Services and Job Seeker Services: http://www.rivcojobs.com/
Those wishing to apply for a position listed, or for a specific commission, use the designated applications below:
Salary Schedule - Updated October 2016
**City application must be submitted with a resume, cover letter, and references, where applicable.
Applications may be submitted via e-mail to HR@EastvaleCA.gov or mailed to the following address:
City of Eastvale
Attn: Human Resources
12363 Limonite Ave., Ste. 910
Eastvale, CA 91752
The Recruitment Process
- Applications are reviewed and the most qualified applicants are selected for testing and/or an interview.
- Candidates will be notified, whether selected or not, by mail, email or telephone.
- Testing could include a written exam, an oral exam or a practical (demonstration) exam, depending on the position.
- Interviews generally consist of a panel-type interview, with 2 – 3 individuals serving as panel members.
- Candidates will be notified of results.
- Final interviews are done by the hiring department from among those on the eligibility.
- Selection of a candidate will be done by the department and notification is given by the department.
The Hiring Process
- After final department interviews are conducted, a decision will be made as to which candidate(s) will be selected to continue in the hiring process.
- Previous employment is then verified.
- Professional references are contacted.
- A background check is conducted in accordance with the employment application which includes a driving history record.
- Upon successful completion of the above steps, a Conditional Offer of Employment may be presented. This Offer will outline the exact title, salary, and schedule that the candidate is being offered.
- Upon acceptance of the Offer, the candidate will then undergo a Pre-Employment Physical Examination (a psychological examination may be included). These examinations are used in determining the candidate’s suitability for the position.
- Upon administrative review and approval, a final offer of employment is made.
- The Human Resources department will then coordinate with the candidate as to the start date, reporting place and time.
- The Human Resources Department will then conduct a new hire orientation to go over the employee’s health benefits, insurance, and questions they may have.