Residential Pavement Project Started TODAY!!!
Residential Pavement Construction began TODAY!
There will be pavement construction on residential streets in various areas of Eastvale beginning TODAY
and end Friday, January 26, 2018 from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Within the map below, the streets colored red will be subject to pavement construction. Due to the large volume of streets receiving improvements, residents directly impacted will receive a "door-hang" notice 3 days PRIOR to the beginning of construction. Affected roads will be closed from 7:00am to 5:00pm
Please plan accordingly by taking alternate routes as traffic delays are to be expected!
Traffic Impacts & Advisories During Construction:
- The street receiving construction will be closed for all traffic. If you wish to use your car, please move it and park it on an adjacent street prior to construction hours as once construction starts, no traffic will be allowed in or out.
- Please do not drive through the wet slurry.
- Noise levels will be monitored to ensure work performed is within the necessary compliance levels.
- Please obey all posted construction signs, drive safely, and do not enter the construction work zone.
- For known delays in traffic, plan accordingly by taking alternate routes and allowing more time for travel.
For additional information, contact the City of Eastvale Public Works Department at 951.703.4470. We appreciate your patience and cooperation through this inconvenience.
Note: Construction schedules are subject to change for various reasons including but not limited to: weather conditions, unforeseen emergencies and other acts of nature.