Street Improvements for Goodman Commerce Center
Street Improvement Project
Oltmans Construction Company will be performing street improvements for Goodman Commerce Center at Bellegrave Avenue at I-15 Bridge on Monday, July 10 at 8:00 AM to Tuesday, July 18 at 3:30 PM.
Please be advised that traffic delays are to be expected.
Traffic Impacts and Advisories during Construction:
- Westbound Bellegrave Avenue at I-15 Bridge about 1,000 feet will be closed. Traffic control devices and flaggers will be provided.
- Vehicles will come to a complete stop before approaching I-15 at flagger station.
- Either Westbound or Eastbound through movement will be allowed at a time per flaggers command.
- Local access to businesses and residence will be maintained throughout all construction activities.
- Noise levels will be monitored to ensure work performed is within the necessary compliance levels.
Please obey all posted construction signs, pay attention to flagger station and prepare to stop, drive safely and do not enter the construction work zone.
For additional information, contact the City of Eastvale Public Works Department at 951.703.4470. We appreciate your patience and cooperation through this inconvenience.
Note: Construction schedules are subject to change for various reasons including but not limited to: weather conditions, unforeseen emergencies and other acts of nature.