Traffic Signal Installation 04/27/17 to 05/31/17: Delays Expected
Traffic Signal Installation Construction 04/27/17 to 05/31/17: Delays Expected
Belco Electnor Group has started the construction of installing a traffic signal at Sumner Avenue and 65th Street. Please be advised that traffic delays are to be expected.
Location: Sumner Avenue and 65th Street
Duration: April 27th 2017 – May 31st 2017
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Traffic Impacts & Advisories During Construction:
- Partial Northbound and Southbound lane closure on Sumner Avenue at 65th Street with one lane open in each direction at all times.
- Partial Eastbound and Westbound lane closure on 65th Street with one lane open in each direction at all times.
- To lessen traffic impacts, lane closures will be restricted between 8:30am & 3:30pm
- Noise levels will be monitored to ensure work performed is within the necessary compliance levels.
- Please obey all posted construction signs, drive safely and do not enter the construction work zone.
- For known delays in traffic, plan accordingly by taking alternate routes and allowing more time for travel.