Valuable Crime and Fire Prevention and Safety Information at Your Fingertips!
The City of Eastvale and our partner agencies, CAL FIRE/Riverside County and the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, want to encourage residents to be alert, take precautions, and to report crimes and suspicious activity. The Crime and Fire Prevention and Safety page of the City of Eastvale website contains valuable prevention and safety resources for residents.
Resources available include:
- How to Become a Neighborhood Watch Block Captain
- Vehicle Burglary Prevention Tips
- Fraud Schemes
- Homeowners Checklist - How to Make Your Home Fire Safe
- Cluster Mailbox Theft/Security FAQ
- Riverside County Injury Prevention Services - Water and Pool Safety
- and more
Visit the Crime and Fire Prevention and Safety (www.eastvaleca.gov/residents/crime-prevention-fire-prevention-and-safety) page now for additional resources. Your efforts to stay well-informed and take preventive action will help in maintaining the safest possible community.
In the event of an emergency call 9-1-1. For NON-EMERGENCY situations, please contact the Jurupa Valley Sheriff’s Station NON-EMERGENCY line at (951) 776-1099.